2011-09-07

Postcrossing Meeting in Lisboa and Porto 09-11 July

"Andreaeiko" from Brazil, was in vacations in Portugal and Spain during July. So we also arranged not one, but two meetings: one in Lisboa and other in Porto. I wasn't able to go to the Lisboa meeting, but I met "andreaeiko" in Porto.

From the Lisboa meeting I received these postcards:


From "PilotOne" a black and white postcard with the yellow tram.


From "geminiscp" a donkey postcard with a windmill at the back. The card doesn't say anything where the picture was taken...


From "SusanaPortugal" also a postcard with a tram.

______________

From the meeting in Porto I sent to myself this postcard as a souvenir:


The view of Porto city center in 1736.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...